Thursday, September 8, 2011

Still not right

Willow is having another day that's not very good.  She wants a pet of her own like a hamster or guinea pig. We can not allow her to have a small pet until she can control her rages. She has never harmed anyone or any of our pets but we can't take a chance on something so small.

Lots of screaming, lots of "I HATE MY FAMILY", "I'M RUNNIG AWAY!" today.

She did good through her homework after she rested for a little while on her bed and she's been okay since then.   The days right after she started on this medication were so wonderful.  I miss them even though they were just a couple of days ago and lasted less than a week.  I miss my sweet little girl.  I could see who she really is during those days and she is an awesome person!

It will take a while to find the right medication and the right dosage.  I will not give up.  She is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment